Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
greg this is bobbi use to be loveless. Wanted to give you some info on laci so she is no longer a 'no idea';) She lives in springville, travels all the time and works in the ER at Ut. valley as a trama nurse. Your babies are SO cute!
6 comments:
Yeah, I guess he does like those. Too funny! If they are that good, maybe I should try them.
He's a baby after my own heart. Ok, so maybe not those treats, but I smile just as big with others :)
that's funny! Oh the things that get babies excited! and cindy I guess!! :)
That is funny, what a cute kid. Wish we could see you guys more.
Cute fam there! Thanks for sending me the link.
greg this is bobbi use to be loveless. Wanted to give you some info on laci so she is no longer a 'no idea';) She lives in springville, travels all the time and works in the ER at Ut. valley as a trama nurse.
Your babies are SO cute!
Post a Comment