Well it has been a while since I have blogged. I do check everyone elses but I have not been very good at taking pictures. I finally was able to get a few pics to add. Things have been very busy lately. Preschool is in full swing for Sarah and we have been trying to get ready for that. First thing on that list is to pass the final inspection on our house. Yes the idiot that we hired to do our house I fired. He was the worst contractor I have ever known. I have actually talked to several other people that he has worked with and they feel the same way. One family is in his ward and he stole over $5000 from them. They are in the process of a law suit with him. I am going to go to the court appearance though. I think that will be fun. Any way, we had a list of 30 something things that we needed to do in order to pass the final. Most of the things were done before this last month. So I decided to get off of my lazy trash and finish. The city told us that if we had not finished the final before the end of August than they would not renew Sarah's business liscense. Yea that would not have been good. So with a week to spare we called for the inspection. The inspector came and failed us on the steps out the back door. I had no idea there was anything wrong with them. So I had to pull the stairs off the house and re-build them. $300 later and about 12 hours of work they were finished. I had a neighber come and help me. He really saved my butt on it all. It worked out good when I tried to pay him he said just give my daughter free preschool for 2 months. What a great deal!
Evan is doing pretty good with the articles of faith. He has #1 down pat and then #2 he all but has. He is so funny almost every time he gets done with the second article of faith he says "but not for Adam, dad not for Adam. It is pretty cute. Dallin is getting big and I figure will be moble in a month or so. He rolls and rolls all over the place.
Well I really can't think of more of an update except Jen (my sis) still has not had her baby she was due on Monday and still no baby! She is so ready and we are all excited since it will be the first girl in the Bilbao family since Olivia who turns 8 tomorrow. Maybe she will have her tomorrow on Olivia's b-day. That would be kind of cool.
2 comments:
So cute, I love those sleeping pictures. That sucks that you had to redo and fix a lot of it. That's no fun, but good job on getting it done!
Hey Greg! Wud up?! So I found your blog through Stanley's. It was so fun to see all these cute pics of your little family. Your Dallin is adorable! I took my blog off of "private" so let's try and keep in touch via blog? Ah, the cyber world. It does taint the way we have relationships. But hey, I'd rather keep in touch through blogs than not at all!
Post a Comment