I have been tagged
Here are the rules: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
1. I like to read. I hated to read in school. I would make up fake books and do a report on it so that I didn't have to read. I now love it and in fact I like to collect books. It has to be an early edition book (I prefer 1st) and it needs to be hard bound. I hate soft bound books they look cheesy and fall apart. I am reading the Chronicles of Narnia right now. (First US edition.)
2. I love my scooter. I know that I look like a dork. No one needs to tell me that. But I just feel freedom when I am riding it. It is me and the scoot. I will have my iPod in my ears and be singing as loud as I want. I am sure people laugh at me but I really dont care.
3. I really like design. Any thing from landscape to interior. If I had more money I would love to go all out on my yard and house. There are a lot of things that Sarah and I talk about, but just do not have the $$$. I figure I could do it for around $10K so if anyone has the money sitting around and would like to see what I would do with it I am more than willing to show you!
4. On a regular basis (at least once a month) I have a dream that I am flying. I love these dreams. I wish I could have them every night. I guess I am not always flying sometimes I just run and jump and can go several hundred feet at a time. Two nights ago I had a dream that there was this place you could go that was about the size of BYU football stadium but it was all inclosed. They would give you a set of wings like a hang glider and then you would go to the top and jump. There was artificial wind in there that you could catch and fly around for about 20 minutes at a time then run back to the top and jump again. It was a great dream.
5. I hate to have any messages in my voice mail at work, even saved, or any messages in my text messages inbox, or email. I delete everything that I can as soon as I am done with it. If I may need it in the future, I have to put it in a different folder. It drives me nuts to see something in there.
6. I love to talk to people. Most of you know this already. I can and will talk to anyone. It drives Sarah nuts sometimes. I will see someone that I somewhat think looks familiar and I will go out of my way to talk to them to see if I know them or how to put it together on how I do know them. I guess that is why I like facebook so much since I have gotten on it. There are a lot of people that are on there that I have not talked to in a long time. Sarah is the opposite. If she see's someone that she knows from high school or anywhere else she will turn around and go the other way so that she doesnt have to say hi to them. It is pretty funny.
No tag just if you want do it if not ok
5 years ago
2 comments:
That's so weird- I hate TO HAVE anything in my inbox too! I have to delete it or it drives me crazy!!! That's weird
O.K., well first....I dream about flying also. I LOVE IT! Unfortunately I don't dream about it often enough for me. I love, love, love it when I do though.
Second, I hate to have anything in my inbox also. I too have to delete! I believe I got all this weird stuff obviously from Greg and shannon. Good to know the sourcea!!!!!
Post a Comment