I have previously disclosed that I do not blog and have no desire to do so. In chatting with my grandma today I mentioned our blog. My dad's parents live in Oklahoma and we don't get to see them nearly as often as we would like. Grandma e-mails all the time and I'm sure she will start checking our blog. Hence the reason I'm blogging today. I just plain love my family.
Evan has been wanting to swim outside but it's just so darn hot and with little shade in the backyard who wants to go out there? (unless you are two) Since today was a little cooler (89 degrees) I decided to fill Evan's little pool and let him have some fun. I figured he would be done quickly, but after about 40 minutes I was dragging him in the house. Dallin loves outside almost as much as Evan. He was so happy to sit in the shade and chew on my sunglasses. Evan can't say "suit" for some reason so he calls his swimming trunks his swimmin' poot. He is so much fun! He has been asking to go see his friends; Barney and Elmo. I guess since we can't go to their house we'll have to make due having fun at our own. However, I would like to invite Mr. Noodle over some time. That guy seriously cracks me up!
Evan has been wanting to swim outside but it's just so darn hot and with little shade in the backyard who wants to go out there? (unless you are two) Since today was a little cooler (89 degrees) I decided to fill Evan's little pool and let him have some fun. I figured he would be done quickly, but after about 40 minutes I was dragging him in the house. Dallin loves outside almost as much as Evan. He was so happy to sit in the shade and chew on my sunglasses. Evan can't say "suit" for some reason so he calls his swimming trunks his swimmin' poot. He is so much fun! He has been asking to go see his friends; Barney and Elmo. I guess since we can't go to their house we'll have to make due having fun at our own. However, I would like to invite Mr. Noodle over some time. That guy seriously cracks me up!
3 comments:
Swimming poot- that is so funny! Brody would be outside all day too- if I would let him!
Those are cute pictures. Glad you're blogging, I look for the pics and well Greg wasn't too good at that. Dallin is so his Grandpa Deaver! Such a cute little fam.
You are a better mom than I. When my kids start begging for their swimming pool, I generally just spray them down with the hose. Same end result with less prep. You do have very cute kids, by the way!
Post a Comment