Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend

On the 3rd of July we went to Craig Butlers wedding. It was pretty cool to see everyone again. There were a lot of the old gang there. Craigs wife's name is Ashley. I saw Nate Coleman and found out that I suck. I put in the last post that he was single and looking. Well I guess my info was wrong he has been dating a girl for about a year. Sorry Nate!!
Everyone looked good. It was amazing how many people came up to me and said that they had seen this blog. Crazy.
I did not take not one pic this whole weekend. We had a good time though. We went to Moroni and did the small town fourth of July. The parade was great. I think there was a total of 25 floats. It lasted no longer than 40 minutes. That is about right for time.
In their park they had a bunch of things for the kids to do. Evan wanted to do the big blow up slide. It was about 20' tall and they had a hose spraying it down. He loved it. I sent him down by himself and he was a little freaked out but got over it pretty quick.

1 comment:

Karen said...

A 40 minute parade! Sounds like a parade that Mike would like, as long as there was lots of candy too. How do I get an invite to Devin and Natalie's blog? She and I were in a RS presidency together and Devin's dad was Mike's mission president! What the heck are they up to anyway?