Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

Have you seen this little tag going around on blogs? I left a comment on one, so now I've got to do #2 on the list.So let's play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Either Greg or Sarah, I almost have Sarah a blogger!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Remember all those I think 3 Saturdays we worked together? fun times at Hur!

Karen said...

PS my email address is rubybear21@comast.net

Brig and Ashlee said...

I remember a little road trip we took to Idaho and Yellow Stone. I loved riding in your car as we sang to the fabulous tunes of Collin Raye. We had so many good times together! Are you coming to the reunion? I hope so...it would be so good to se you again.

Lindsay said...

Though it was a nice gesture, you really should have glued the handle onto your stick shift or something...man, I was so embarassed!

You still hold the record for my longest phone call. I remember talking all night while I was having a sleepover with Natalie.

Mal said...

I guess I would have to say finding out Sarah was pregnant. I believe pretty much everyone was there and you gave Arlene a willow tree? I don't know maybe I'm wrong either way it was exciting news!