Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Evans new favorite show is bob the builder. It is so cute when he sings the songs!
I can't get the video to work. Dad tried on his computer and it didn't work either. Sometimes I can get it to work a few days later so I will try again tomorrow. Can't wait to see it. I cannot believe you don't have a link to my blog on your site, is it not good enough for you or what????
We need to get Evan & Jake together. Jake loves Bob the Builder too. He's into Christmas so he's watching a Bob the Builder Christmas show. They could sooo hang out together!
2 comments:
I can't get the video to work. Dad tried on his computer and it didn't work either. Sometimes I can get it to work a few days later so I will try again tomorrow. Can't wait to see it.
I cannot believe you don't have a link to my blog on your site, is it not good enough for you or what????
We need to get Evan & Jake together. Jake loves Bob the Builder too. He's into Christmas so he's watching a Bob the Builder Christmas show. They could sooo hang out together!
Post a Comment