
Top Row, Left to Right: Rhead Cannon, I have no idea what he is up to
Sandy Blumenstock, no idea
Jenny Wilson no idea
Mr (now Dr.) John Patten just moved from being principal of Suncrest Elementary
Sarah Fenton I have no idea
Sarah Redd (Now buck) her blog is www.jayandsarahbuck.blogspot.com,
Jess Bunker he doesnt have a blog that I can find but he is in the military and has done incredible in it. He has been to Iraq several times, currently there, and has helped in guarding the president of the US! WOW!, here is a link I hope it works http://www.classmates.com/profile/user/view/story?registrationId=111180921#profileMain,
Rachael Free (now Wells) her blog is www.wellslove.blogspot.com,
Ashley Reid (now Bunting) her blog is www.jabunting.blogspot.com,
Chelsie Allred I know that I have seen her link for a blog but I think it is private,
Laci Loveless I have no idea,
Ashley Tayler (now Neilsen) her blog is www.neilsenfam.blogspot.com,
Melissa Davies (now Beck) www.beckfamily5plus.blogspot.com,
Amy Aledridge no idea,
Natalie Bascom (now Anderson) blog is www.devinandnatalie.blospot.com (private),
Sandy Carter no idea,
Me,
Ann Barr I saw her dad a while ago and he said she was in Provo and getting married soon
Devin Anderson married Natalie they live in Texas and he does finance,
Cindy Nguyen (now Koenig) her blog is http://cindykoenig.blogspot.com/,
Nate Coleman he works for Coke as a salesman he lives in Draper and single but looking!
Tim Pead blog is www.timashleypead.blogspot.com
There is the update! Remember to fill me in! I hope no one mids me sharing info!
5 comments:
I have at least one of those people's blog address on my blog. I blog stalk too, I hope you don't mind me stalking you. Your boys are so cute!
WOW!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this! We were soooo young!!! Oh the good ole' days!!!!
Thanks for the updates and info!!
That is awesome! I loved seeing people I haven't seen for years, especially since I missed the 10 year reunion. I love your blog. You look like such a great dad who is enjoying every minute of it. I'm so glad we grow out of that akward junior high stage.
Ran across this while taking a serious walk down memory lane and was wondering about Sandy Blumenstock. I have links to Jenni Wilson and Sandy Carter. Both doing well. Hope you are doing well. I remember growing up with your grandparents on my corner and hope all is well.
Post a Comment