Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself.Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Just a note, Sometimes I feel weird that I am a guy and I am blogging. No I am not gay I just have a lot of time on my hands at work and they just took work away from me. Sarah thinks that I am crazy for blogging and she refuses to do it but I think that it is pretty fun.

Here goes

Joys:
1. My boys, I love coming come and having Evan run up to me and give me a big hug and then say "Play toys daddy Play toys." He always repeats himself. It is so cute.

2. My Wife, I know that I am not the easiest person to live with. She puts up with me great!

3. My scooter. I know that is a weird one but it is a blast. It is nice to ride home from work on the back roads and relax. I think it puts me in a better mood for when I get home.

Fears:

1. Terrorists. I have nightmares that terrorists come and kill me. They are pretty freaky dreams

2. Not being able to take care of my family. I doubt that this will ever happen but I would die if I could not provide for my family.

3. My boys growing up. I look at the youth that I work with and some of them are just jerks to their parents. I hope and pray my boys never get like that.

Goals:
1. Be my own business owner. I am sure that all of you know that about everyother week I have a new business idea. I am working on one that is pretty good. Once I get a bit further with it I will, I am sure post about it. This is the big one and for once Sarah thinks that it is a good idea too and she keeps pushing me on it.

2. Have my mortgage paid off by 40. I have come to the realization that once that happens I am financially independant.

3. Loose 25 LBS by Oct 31st (check up on me with that one)

Current obsessions:

1. Blog stalking I like to see who I can find that I know or once knew

2. Once again I promise I am not gay I have 2 kids and am happily married but I love the TV channel HGTV.

3. The office. Wow I need a life

Randon facts about me:
1. I talk to myself multiple times a day

2. I do not like Bananas, pickles, mustard, hotdogs, and I really dont like a lot of chocolate.

3. My wife called off our wedding 3 different times in 3 months time frame. She is going to kill me for putting that in the blog but oh well. It is quite the long story most people who know us know the story.

I tag Brian (not Mal, make brian post a blog), Chris O. (not Caelee), and Derek(not cindy). That way I am not the only man posting

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Blog hopping and found your blog through Ashley's. Hope you remember me, anywho- loved your post and it's great that there are a few men out there that blog too!!!

Karen said...

I totally love HGTV too!