Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Trip to Blanding
Last week I took the priests/teachers to Blanding for our summer camp. I am the young mens president in our ward and have been for the last 4 and a half years. This was my 5th summer camp that I have planned and carried out so I decided to go easy. We went to blanding to see the indian ruins that are down there and just hang out. We stayed in cabins ate steak and pork chops, golfed, swam, cliff jumped and just had a blast. My brother Brian lives down there so he was a tour guide for everything that we did. It was nice to have a trip that was not a lot involved. The boys had a good time too. Of course the thing that they liked the most, was the baseball games that we played. We went to Blanding to play baseball. Oh well it was fun. The boys were good and Brian showed us some great stuff. Todd also came to help out with crowd control and it was a great excuse to have a free vacation paid for by the scouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment