Wow look at that bread! It looks like she bought it but she really did make it from scratch! Thanks Elisa for the great recipe!
She also made cookies! Wow what a great cook!
Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
6 comments:
It all looks very good. Especially, well, I was going to say the cookies but the bread looks incredible also.
Will any of these treats be making their way to work?
That bread looks SOOOO good! Do you think it would ship well to NH??
So what are the chances of getting the bread recipe on your blog?
Yummy! I love home made bread, it looks soooo good! Good job Sarah!
Greg gave me a snickerdoodle. Thanks, Greg! They were great, Sarah!
Post a Comment