Evan loves the water and everything for that matter outside. This video is from a couple of weeks ago at the neighbors.
On Saturday I was doing siding all day long. I am almost done with it all!!! This stupid siding has taken me so long. For those who don't know the story. For our remodel I decided that I would do the exterior myself. I talked to Sarah's uncle who told me that it was very easy to do and he would help me. I started the week before Thanksgiving and I am now just finishing up. I did have a lot of good help from neighbors and family. I did save at least $15,000 by doing it myself. That somewhat makes it worth it. I should finish this week!
There are only a few more things that need to be done on the house and then we are there. We are very ready to not have to worry about it any more.
2 comments:
greg- it's chelsie. so fun to see your name on lindsay bench's blog. Anyway, email me and i will send you my user name and password. moody78@juno.com
Better....not perfect, but better.
Post a Comment