Well with gas prices at almost $4.00 a gallon I decided that I would save some money on gas and buy a scooter. Yes I know I am a geek but it is actually pretty fun. It tops out at about 50 with me and I figure if I were to drop a few pounds I am sure that it would go faster than that. It gets (they tell me) 80 MPG. Once again if I were to drop a few pounds it could go up from there.

The pictures below are from monday the second this pic was last night. Evan was so excited to help me "mow lawn". I was about half way done and I realized that he had been pretty quiet. I looked over my shoulder and saw his face looking at me sound asleep. It was pretty cute.
2 comments:
thats great but when if ever are you going to put pictures of your trip to blanding on ya jerk!
That is so cute! I never thought mowing the lawn could be relaxing- but I guess that way it is!
Nice scooter too!! :)
Post a Comment