Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pics

Evan loves my scooter. Everyday I get home from work he says "go ride daddy motorcycle" He then runs outside and gets on. I have taken him for a few rides I have him stand on my foot rest and lock him in with my knees. He loves my helmet too!!


The other day I was walking past Evans room and I saw this:

Gotta love it!

4 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

that picture of Evan and the Book of Mormon is so cute!!

Cindy said...

The pics are too cute, but I think the BoM one is staged :) I'll be able to have him sub for my Sunday School class soon!

Garr Family said...

His reading picture is so dang cute. He's seens like a big daddy's boy. It's so cute...I bet it melts your wife. Well were going to be living in Parma Heights. I'm excited to get going. Go see what I'm going to be living in and whats around. You guys can come stay with us anytime if you have people out there to see.

Garr Family said...

ok so tim oyler's wife is one of my roomates. i just noticed them on your page. we met at ricks with devin and lived together several years up until the day she got married. that's crazy. AND i want to know how you got the info on your page telling you when your friends blogs were last updated. i want that. yes i'm not so quick with the computers.