Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Got a winner
Well I think that I have a winner. Everytime that I mow the lawn Evans wants to help. He is afraid of the noise so he always wanted me to pick him up. Well I got a great idea and he loves it!!! By age 4 he should be doing it by himself!
3 comments:
That's ingenious and pretty cute at that. Izzy follows Jake around pulling a wagon and thinks she is helping. Kids are so funny!
That is too funny! He looks like he is having a GREAT time!! :)
What a smarty you are!! :)
How cute is that!! Jake always mows with his daddy too :)
Post a Comment