Monday, September 29, 2008

The Zoo

The boys had a great time. Evan loved the zoo. He was pretty excited to see the animals and play on the playground. He kept saying "can I go see em" He wanted to jump the fence and pet them. I told him that I didnt think that the zoo keepers would like that or the bears. We didn't get many pics of the animals and the boys but these ones are sure cute!

Dallin did awesome. He just sat their and look around the whole time. He was so happy just to look around and be out side.



4 comments:

Deirdra said...

Have I told you we're probably naming one of the boys Dallin. I do love that name, the other boy will most likely be Logan.

ari said...

Very cute pics. Why did you think Evan wouldn't like the zoo? I love the pic on the bridge...you know me, different is better. Also, the one with you holding Evan is VERY nice. I like it a lot!

Cindy said...

Great idea! The weather has been so good, the zoo would be fun right now. I'm with your mom, I great pic of you holding Evan. Glad you guys had a good time.

The Bischoff's said...

Looks like fun! The boys are so cute! Looks like they had fun!