Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not much new

Well I thought I ought to get on and post more of nothing. Things have been pretty uneventful lately. Sarah took Evan to the eye doctor yesterday and he said that everything still looks good. That is good. I have been very busy with young mens, my job, the water association that I am on the board for, and trying to start a business. Sarah I am sure feels a lot of the time like she is a single mom. I feel bad that I am gone so much. I just don't know how to do everything that I need to do and do it in less of a time frame.


Last weekend we went to Moroni as I am sure all of the other blogs say. It was a good time. It was good to see everyone. I feel bad that we did not stay longer. Here are some more pics of the kids cause I am sure that is all that people really care about anyways! It was a long way home from Moroni.

3 comments:

Ashes said...

Greg,
Your boys are so adorable! Its so good to hear from you. I'm doing great, as you already know I have a little girl now who is 6months old now. I am working part-time as a Labor & Delivery nurse, and we live in Orange County, California! I'm glad you found my blog, and I can keep updated on your too!
Ashley

Garr Family said...

What is going on!!! Hello there stranger. Wow-- that was exciting and shocking to see your fun note. Thanks for writing. I'm glad you've joined the world of blogging and I can check it out. Were just getting ready to move out to Ohio in two months. Crazy. I'll be talking to you soon, Laura

The Bischoff's said...

That's cute! Playing with the cousins can do that to you!!