I have been saying that I would put pics of the addition on the house for a while to several people so I thought that I would get em on. The pics are not very good since I just used my phone but oh well. We really like the addition, besides having to deal with a dork of a contractor it is very nice. We added about 1600 SQ feet so that sarah could have a preschool and stay at home with the kids instead of teach.

This is the three sided fireplace in the living room

This kitchen was built by Alta High School. They did it for cost and a small donation! WE love all the space! The shop teacher is in out bishopric, good hook ups!

We got this entertainment center from a place in SLC. It was hard to find one that would fit in the space. We decided to just piece it together.

This is the kitchen in the preschool. It is our old kitchen from upstairs we decided to save it and reuse it in the preschool to save some money.

This is the play area of the preschool. The mirror that you can see is actually an observation booth for the parents to come and watch! The room is not that bright of Yellow I promise!

This is just a different view of the play area.
No comments:
Post a Comment