Well I got a pretty nasty email from one of my brothers who just might live in Blanding. He said that I was a loser because I did not have a blog. He said that I was not cool. I felt pretty bad about things and could not sleep last night so I decided that I would just start one. JK Brian. No really I need to do a blog I have time during the day when things slow down to work on this. The biggest thing is to remember to take pictures. I guess like everyone else it is a habit to get into.
On Sunday we blessed Dallin and then after had a b-day part for evan. It was a good time we had quite a few people from both sides of the family there. Here are some pics of the kids

Evan and Dallin before the blessing

Dallin in his blessing clothes
Evan before the blessing

Evan with his new bike he got for his b-day. He loves to sing happy birthday. He sings it several times a day it is so cute.
3 comments:
YAY Brother! Congrats on the blog!
YAY! We are so glad you are in the blogging world now! Cute pics of the kids! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Evan!!!! :)
That was fast, didn't know that you would do one so quick. Dallin is so cute, we really need to come see him. And tell Evan happy birthday!
Post a Comment