Thursday, May 29, 2008

My little homeboy

Evan was at the neighbors and he made his way to thier car. When they found him he had put on this beenie and was pretending to drive. I hope we dont have a future gangster. I just noticed that he has his posse (monkey) with him. He loves that thing. I think the patch helps the look!

4 comments:

Karen said...

So funny! Hey Greg, I found you through Shannon! Hope you don't mind!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Hey Evan, I noticed you are pretty gangster! I am gangster too!

The Bischoff's said...

I thought Damon would teach him bad stuff, but maybe it is the other way around!!! His patch definitely helps the look!!!

Deirdra said...

Cute little thing! I love the pics of Sarah and the boys from a few posts ago. Your family is pretty freakin cute and your house remodel looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person.