Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
October
In an earlier post I said that I sure wish that we would have gotten a longer fall. Well we got it. It has been an absolutely gorgeous week. Here are some pics of the kids this week.
it has been really great weather the past few weeks! Adam and I have yet to take a drive up the canyons and if we don't do it soon we'll miss all the pretty colors (if we haven't already). Cute pics!
That looks like fun. Where were you for the pony ride? Was the bean bag toss in your back yard? Preschool party or something? Gee, I am really out of it aren't I? Cute pics.
5 comments:
Looks like GREAT weather! I bet the boys are loving it!
it has been really great weather the past few weeks! Adam and I have yet to take a drive up the canyons and if we don't do it soon we'll miss all the pretty colors (if we haven't already). Cute pics!
That looks like fun. Where were you for the pony ride? Was the bean bag toss in your back yard? Preschool party or something? Gee, I am really out of it aren't I? Cute pics.
It has turned out really great hasn't it? Those are some cute pics
What cute pics! Thanks so much for keeping the boys for us. We really appreciate it and we're ready to trade off when you & Sarah want a break!
Post a Comment