Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Evan and Dallin
The one of Dalling swinging is not very good. I took it with my cell phone but he sure loved swinging.
Too cute. Evan says the first one so fast you really have to listen or you'll miss it! That's the best kind of swing to have. Good for you. That charlie video is hilarious, but I swear I sent it to you as well as to Shannon. Oh well, what do I know, I'm old!
3 comments:
I love that age when they will sit in the swing forever!!
OK, they are adorable! Jake & Bryce were loving the videos. Jake kept on smiling at Evan :) He's proud of his cuz!
Too cute. Evan says the first one so fast you really have to listen or you'll miss it! That's the best kind of swing to have. Good for you.
That charlie video is hilarious, but I swear I sent it to you as well as to Shannon. Oh well, what do I know, I'm old!
Post a Comment