Sarah and I got a new camera! It is a Nikon D40! We are pretty excited about it. So I figure we now have little to no excuse to not post some pics on the blog. There may be quite a few pics!
Evan and Dallin all ready for church!

Evan and Dallin all ready for church!
The splash park in Herriman. Sarah had a CPR class she needed to take for her preschool. So I took the boys to the splash park.
3 comments:
Very cute pics. I did not know about that splash park, that is fun for you. Good for you and Jen both catching up on your blogs! Now keep posting with your fancy, dancy camera. (actually, it means nothing to me I am so not up on my electronic stuff! But, if it keeps you posting....good on ya!)
What a cool stick. You could've made a giant sling-shot out of it.
I am a shopaholic,especially like buy shoes,i like the air max very much,
Max Tn 10 this net Provide all kinds of air max shoes ,i suggest all shopaholic who like nike shoes to go this net.
Post a Comment