Yea it has been a while again. Things are pretty well the same. They boys have been sick recently but seem to be doing well now. Evan just makes me laugh. The other day we had some friends over. Their son goes to Sarah's preschool. (this must have triggered Evans thought) He needed something and he walked up to Sarah and said "Umm Mrs. Sarah can I have a ...." (whatever it was he asked) It was so funny to hear him call her that. They also the other day he said to me "Hey Greg, don't worry about it Sarah will take care of it". He has certainly learned our names!
Sarah is going to have her spring break this next week. I decided to take the week off with her. We are going to be going to St. George and then just hang out. I was going to do some concrete work but it looks like it is going to rain so that may have to be post poned. Well that is about it for now. Here are also some random pics of the boys!


3 comments:
Cute! I can't wait to get out there and play with everyone!!
Very cute, we will see you on sunday!
I love the two buddies sitting on the couch drinking from their sippies. So fun!
Post a Comment