Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Evan telling about the Ressurection
Evan loves nursery. It amazes me on how much he can remember from the lessons! He has got awesome teachers so that helps a ton! I thought this was so cute that he could recall a good portion of the lesson.
Justin and I were super impressed by little Evan. What a sweetie. So do you think we could reserve him for Katie when he gets back from his mission or will he already be translated by then?
7 comments:
Thats good! I think he knows as much or more than my 5 year olds! =)
Good Job Evan!!
oh he is so darling. that is amazing how much he remembered. i can't wait for those precious moments with my little ones.
Wow, that is pretty good. Such a big word for such a little boy. Too cute!
What a smart kid!
Justin and I were super impressed by little Evan. What a sweetie. So do you think we could reserve him for Katie when he gets back from his mission or will he already be translated by then?
I think that an arranged marriage between them would be great.
This vedio is so stink'n cute. He's a smart one. :)
Post a Comment