Sarah and I met while working at Tony Roma's in June of 2001 a month after I got home from my mission. We were married Aug 13 2002. We have two kids and are loving that.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Family Pics
Here are a few family pics that we took a couple of weeks ago! Dallin taking a cheap shot on Evan!
Evan forgiving Dallin for the ear pull... or is he biting Dallins ear off?
Sarah! Hi! How's it going. Greg found me on facebook. You have such a cute family. I love your hair. I hope we can stay in touch. Here is my blog bensondofamily.blogspot.com shanna:)
5 comments:
those turned out so cute! You guys look great! I LOVE Evans sweater too! cute, cute
Nice pics. Merry Christmas!
I lvoeyour hair Sarah and the boys are oh so handsome as always. Merry Christmas guys!
I have already looked at this blog, but I guess I didn't post anything. Hmm, that is weird for me. Anyway it is a cute post and nice family pics.
Sarah! Hi! How's it going. Greg found me on facebook. You have such a cute family. I love your hair. I hope we can stay in touch.
Here is my blog bensondofamily.blogspot.com
shanna:)
Post a Comment